Yesterday I finished my project heres how it went. My goal for yesterday was to finish the pocket so it would be done, to achive this I needed to bring my blanket, bring yarn and a needle and sew it together. I achieved part of my goal I finished two sides and finished the bottom at home. The things that went well were that I finished my project. I fixed it so it was evenly folded in, also I fixed the part-ish that I cut off. The problems that I had were that I cut off too much and had to fix that, I tried one stitch and it didn't work so I had to start over on half of it. Then we found a new stitch that I liked. Now I might find some things to add.